1. Application for admission to the college is open to Boys' and Girls' for H.S. 1st year & B.A/B.Sc. 1st Semester for which students have to collect Prospectus along with the admission form from the college office and filled up application is to be submitted within a specified date, as notified well in advance.
2. Filled up application form must be submitted along with the following necessary documents and testimonials to the Office of the Principal.
3. The college will follow the Reservation Rules, Govt. of India during the preparation of admission list.
4. The admission committee of the college will prepare the merit list and display the same on college notice board well ahead of the admission date. The selected candidates must get themselves admitted on the very day of admission.
5. Admissional is provisional and subject to the approval of enrollment by concerned Board, Council and University.
6. Admission to the college Girls' Hostel will be held after the college admission for which separate application is to be submitted.
7. Five seats in 1st semester B.A/B.Sc are reserved for economically backward students having obtained more than 70% marks in H.S final or equivalant examination.
8. Decision of the admission committee is the firm and final in matters of admission.